Welcome to Project Photog! When I was young I dreamed of becoming a professional photographer. It wasn't the career path I ended up choosing and now being a homeschooling mother of 4 I am along way from that. It's time to regroup and follow my passion :D Please join me on my journey to become a professional photographer at Project Photog. Amber xx

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Welcome to Project Photog!

If you've already read the intro above you know what this is all about :)  If you've popped over from Feather on a Breeze then you know I'm Amber, a super busy homeschool Mum to 4 beautiful kids who's net alias's are Flossy 8, Bugsy 6, Chicky 4 and Possum 1 and wife to Rusty.

I will be blogging what I'm reading, what I'm snapping, how I'm doing it and I'm hopeful that you will comment on what you like and what you don't.  I will do my best to keep it all on topic and that is part of the reason I decided to start a new Blog.  Feather on a Breeze is about the family as a whole and our homeschooling journey, it isn't really about my personal pursuits although I do sometimes blog little projects for the kids.

What's in my camera bag?  Not much!  I've got a Canon 550D and a 50mm f/1.4 lens, that's it!  Starting light, I can only grow, right?!  Editing wise I have Lightroom 4.  I am completely new to the digital SLR world, likewise completely new to digital editing.  However I am not a novice photographer, although I am very rusty!

What do I like to photograph?  Anything really.  Mostly my children and my garden.

Hope you enjoy sharing the journey with me :)

Amber xx

No comments:

Post a Comment