Welcome to Project Photog! When I was young I dreamed of becoming a professional photographer. It wasn't the career path I ended up choosing and now being a homeschooling mother of 4 I am along way from that. It's time to regroup and follow my passion :D Please join me on my journey to become a professional photographer at Project Photog. Amber xx

Sunday, July 29, 2012

The first decision, well, second actually

The first decision was deciding to start this blog and share the journey with you.  The second was which site was going to host my photo's!

After much thought, deliberation, research etc I have decided to go with 500px to host my photo's.  You can see my page at 500px here, and you can follow me there if you like :)

Here are two of my favourite shots from yesterday.  Hope to share more with you soon.


Bee Within by Amber Bates (AmberBates) on 500px.com
Canon 550D, 50mm @ f/2.0, 1/1600, ISO 100 (heavy digital crop)
Bee Within by Amber Bates


Curly Bark by Amber Bates (AmberBates) on 500px.com
Canon 550D, 50mm @ f/2.8, 1/1600, ISO 100

Curly Bark by Amber Bates

No comments:

Post a Comment