Welcome to Project Photog! When I was young I dreamed of becoming a professional photographer. It wasn't the career path I ended up choosing and now being a homeschooling mother of 4 I am along way from that. It's time to regroup and follow my passion :D Please join me on my journey to become a professional photographer at Project Photog. Amber xx

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Shutter Speed

With the kids on the trampoline over two separate days I decided to have a little fun with shutter speed.  The best shots were obtained of Flossy who was able to jump the highest and make funny poses mid air.  Here are a couple of favourites.


Trampoline Fun 2 by Amber Bates (AmberBates) on 500px.com
Canon 550D, 50mm @ f/5.0, 1/1250, ISO 100

Trampoline Fun 2 by Amber Bates

Trampoline Fun 1 by Amber Bates (AmberBates) on 500px.com
Canon 550D, 50mm @ f/5.0, 1/1000, ISO 100

Trampoline Fun 1 by Amber Bates

Trampoline Fun 3 by Amber Bates (AmberBates) on 500px.com
Canon 550D, 50mm @ f/4.5, 1/1250, ISO 100

Trampoline Fun 3 by Amber Bates

It was far to sunny to get a creative exposure at a slow shutter speed so that exercise will have to wait for a super gloomy day or the purchase of a ND filter.

Amber xx


No comments:

Post a Comment